Junior C# .Net Developer
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree;
2. +1 year of hands-on experience with C# .NET, SQL;
3. Experience with unit testing;
4. Experience in providing guidance, recommendations, and implementation for features and enhancements of C# .NET applications;
5. Ability to effectively communicate with development and client staff on a daily basis;
6. Ability to analyze, independently research/troubleshoot technical issues, provide alternatives, and recommend solutions.
1. Write, modify, and debug web applications;
2. Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues;
3. Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical
4. Setup and maintain software development and server environment for other
5. Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their
6. Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process;
7. Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.