Plant Shared Services Leader & Cost Controller
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
Job Skills / Qualifications:
• Passionate about proper planning of activities including usage of respective digital tools and self-sufficient execution of planned activities, methodical and thorough in approach to work
• Focused on Results – Has great problem-solving skills and a bias for action. Individual has passion and skills for delivering results through building and maintaining robust work processes. Expertise in stating the business objective and defining the problem statement are critical to success.
• Builds Diverse, Collaborative Relationships & Partnerships – Works well with internal and external resources and collaborates across boundaries (suppliers and plants) and creates an atmosphere of trust and mutual support.
• Experience with SAP (or other accounting system) and xCe represents an advantage
• Good command in both verbal and written English;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The Plant Shared Services Leader (PSSL) is the key leader and customer service interface for PS Shared Services to the Urlati Plant by playing a key role in defining the site strategy! The PSSL is responsible for enabling the successful adoption and delivery of services through linkage of the Site Compelling Business Need (CBN) with the Service, effective client relationship management at the site level, and governance of service suppliers. Most importantly, the PSSL is a significant contributor to the Plant Shared Services network, sharing ideas to systemically solve problems.
1. Integrate PS Shared Services Fully into the Plant – ensure full integration with the plant financial processes to deliver as much value as possible.
2. Deliver Service/Operational Excellence – by leveraging daily management systems/operational governance to ensure in-process and outcome operational measures are at target, and to quickly identify/quantify losses and partner with the appropriate PS SS Service Teams to systemically eliminate. The PSSL should be in touch and able to confirm with the end user that our services are delivering a great end user experience, as well as supporting key stewardship activities.
3. Drive Value Creation – continuously looks for ways to drive out losses and improve all current services. The PSSL will demonstrate strong ownership of savings commitment and will look for share and re-apply opportunities to help their peers deliver their commitments.
4. Enable Speed of Adoption - of Shared Service programs by ensuring clarity of deployment, training and education of plant personnel, tracking and score-carding of service delivery and proper feedback for problem solving. PSSLs are expected to be highly proficient at using the network to accelerate problem solving and drive value.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative workspaces where new insights thrive. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel; Encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged and heard.
You can also expect:
• Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans & annual leave)
• P&G Vibrant Living programs
• Genuine development opportunity: skills You Can Expect to Learn / Build in This Job: Leadership, Influence, Client Relationship Management (CRM), Priority-Setting, Start Up & Change Management, Supplier Governance, User Satisfaction, Customer Experience, Facilities & Utilities Engineering technical knowledge and Project Management (Start-up & CM) expertise.