Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS
• Knowledge of jQuery, ExtJS or similar
• Basic knowledge of SOAP/REST webservices
• Basic knowledge of SNMP
• Hands-on in unit & integration testing
• GIT/SVN flow (pull requests, branches etc)
• Familiarity with Maven tool
• Putty/ basics of SH
Advantage will be:
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration (CI)
• Experience with I18N and L10N in frontend solutions
• Knowledge of NodeJs/AngularJs
• JSLint/JSHint or other JS code analyzer
• IDEA or Eclipse
• Postgres/mysql or some basic knowledge of database
• Experience with UNIX, scripting and other programming languages like Python, Ruby, PHP.
Project Description:Our client plans to modernize and accelerate the evolution of the user interface layer of their platform to support new and changing user expectations and to integrate industry best practices and technologies.
- Implement software components according to the design specifications.
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Deliver quality code by applying the best development practices
- Develop and execute unit, functional, integration testing of developed software components
- Proactively collaborate with teammates
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.