Remote Rollout Manager with German
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Experience in project management position preferable in an international environment,
Good knowledge of project and program management methodologies,
5 years experience in telecom, preferably jobs on the field
Ability to work across boundaries,
Strong motivational and empowerment skills,
Strong communication and presentation abilities,
Strong relationship management skills,
Demonstrated ability to build relationships and networks and to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a changing environment,
Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills,
Experience of working cross-culturally and able to demonstrate experience of working and thinking globally,
Experience of cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment,
Fluent in English and German (both written and speaking)
Continuous Project Management Planning and implementation of the Project Management Plan
Contributes to the customization of global e2e operational processes to project requirements (e.g. network operations processes, supply chain process, logistics processes, acceptance process etc.) and ensures it is aligned with Nokia MoO
Contributes proactively to Project Management and Delivery Processes Planning to reflect the changing environment
Responsible for communication of Project Management Plan and related processes to the relevant stakeholders
Contributes to achieving the project targets set in the PTA to for the applicable part(s)
Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
Ensures that services delivery management relies on fact based and verified schedules and forecasts (or the applicable part of the project scope), including e.g.:
◦Collects actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline(s)
◦Determines the causes to any perceived deviation
◦Collects information to provide latest estimates to completion
◦Implements proactive re-planning to keep the services delivery on the course
◦Ensures that schedules and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders
◦Ensures that constraints and risks are managed successfully
Ensures controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
Ensures controlling, reporting and optimizing services delivery in alignment with relevant Project Management processes e.g. time management, cost management, scope management, quality etc. Is responsible of e.g.:
◦Providing sufficient operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PBM, PMO, Customer) through specific tools
◦Monitoring and controlling services delivery with operational KPIs
◦Participation to periodic reviews e.g. Review Meetings
Coordinates services delivery related operational tasks, e.g. managing issues, tracking the status
Coordinates the people involved in services delivery
Coordinates relevant stakeholders, e.g.
◦external partners (e.g. subcontractors, contractors, 3rd party)
Sets up and maintains clear and effective internal and external communication within the relevant project stakeholders (e.g. customer and project teams)
What does Nokia offer you?
• Market-competitive salary based on your skills
• 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
• Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
• Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
• 24+ paid vacation days-off
• Flexible time and teleworking
• Private health and life insurance
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
If you have any questions, reach out to Denisa Vagner on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.