BPM Developer (banking industry)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile BPM Developer (banking industry) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is one of the most important banking institutions in Bucharest.
For their IT development team (located in central Bucharest), they are searching for new colleagues.
They are looking for young and dynamic people, experienced or junior developers, passionate in new top technologies and willing to be part from the beginning of a new team that they are building right now.
• University degree and/or Masters with a major in IT or equivalent (Computer Science),
• Minimum 3 years in IT projects ( for junior position 1 year),
• Experienced in designing and developing BPM workflows, user interfaces, and dashboards, using IBM BPM Process Designer,
• Deep knowledge of BPMN language,
• Strong understanding of integration principles and technologies (Message Queues and Web Services, SOAP based & REST style),
• Solid experience of modelling and querying database structures (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL),
• Experience in using IBM Integration Designer would be an advantage,
• Ability to work in a team, acting proactively,
• Solution oriented person, with ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines,
• Flexible and analytical approach,
• Balanced, determined, passionate about IT,
• Analytical skills and good communication skills,
• Advance English language knowledge,
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will contribute, based on discussions with process owners and business users, to design and develop workflows, user interfaces and dashboards using their BPM platform.