Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Telecoms or equivalent field
• Awareness of Mobile network architecture and elements (for 3G,4G, 5G) and Telecommunication Protocols/Standards (SS7, SIP, AAA, Diameter etc)
• Awareness of FTTx topology, including mixed networks with GPON, G.FAST, VDSL, HFC, DOCSIS
• Awareness of Network principles at the level similar to CCNP (vlan/vxlan, FWs, NATs, routing, overlay, availability, segmentation, etc.)
• Good to have knowledge across Network including:
o Digitization of Network - Next Gen services / Digital Transformation/Network Cloudification
o Network Deployment – Architecture / Planning / Deployment/Analytics
o Operations - Activation / Fulfilment / Field Installation/Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning/Robotic process automation
• Experience with network technologies and tools
• Ability to communicate, understand and effectively work with our Clients to articulate their requirements and challenges. Ability to interact with C-Level suite is expected
• Previous experience in Telecom Operators or Network Equipment Providers will be considered as a plus
• MSc / MBA related to Telecoms will be considered as a plus
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners
• Team orientated mindset
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English
Linux user or administration, Networking technologies (Cisco, Juniper, HPE, etc), Cloud technologies (VMware, Openstack, Azure, GCP, AWS), CI-CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Github, PXE, etc.), Assurance and Fulfilment tools, Orchestration tools, Anaytical tools
We are looking for a Network Consultant to join our team and share our passion for business transformation, with a focus on the network technology.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with our clients – as such we have a strong understanding of the challenges they face and the ways in which we can support them. We focus on developing and delivering leading solutions for our clients whilst utilizing our strong connections with the wider CMT European practices and global communities across Accenture.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Work on one of our CMT consulting client engagements, to help design and deliver large scale and complex transformation programs
• Lead an assessment and definition of Processes, Reports, KPIs, etc. related to the areas of Provisioning and Assurance for Fixed and Mobile Networks
• Lead high-tech projects in the areas of Telecommunication Networks (including 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN, automation, orchestration and AI/ML technologies)
• Lead the initial solutions’ design, prototyping and Proof of Concepts, demonstrations and pitching innovative solutions.
• Analyze, design and support deployment of solutions analyzing and optimizing the current deployed systems, architectures and processes
• Demonstrate solutions and develop required documentation (Functional Design, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.)
• Support clients in a transformation of their key network capabilities
• Bring together the best of Accenture network industry knowledge to drive new demand, strengthen positioning and accelerate project delivery.