Application Consultant SAP MDG
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Degree in mathematics, computer science, business informatics or similar.
• Several years on-the-job training.
• Knowledge in Master Data Management would be an advantage.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Basic knowledge of SAP Application (e.g. working with transaction)
• Very good English skills/ German language is an advantage
• Support the creation of process flow charts, data models, design blueprints and functional specifications for workflows and Enhancements (incl. Business Rules) for complex master data maintenance solutions (mostly for SAP Master Data Governance);
• Creation of simple process flow charts, data models, design blueprints and functional specifications for workflows and enhancements (incl. Business Rules) for master data maintenance solutions (mostly for SAP Master Data Governance);
• Preparation, execution, moderation and follow-up of design workshops;
• Contributions to and work on business process & master data maintenance process model creation and documentation in BPM tools, e.g. ADONIS;
• Test case creation, test data preparation and execution of system tests.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.