Technical Trainer - Dual Education
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of Electronics, Electrical engineering and maintenance of production equipment;
• Knowledge in programming robots (FANUC, ABB or KUKA);
• Knowledge or experience in Training area;
• Very good knowledge of mechatronics, electronics engineering and electronics equipment and systems;
• Basic knowledge in Metal / Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics;
• Excellent skills in handling and managing apprentices, trainees and employees;
• Ability to address training needs with complete courses
• Good knowledge of MS-Office;
• Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Willingness to learn and obtain new knowledge;
• High communication skills and a comprehensive and process – oriented thinking
• Technical, pedagogical supervision of apprentices - convey the required technical and interdisciplinary qualifications and verification of agreed apprenticeship content;
• Continuous review of the implementation of the education concept and ensure the updating and verification of internal performance, performance at the operational departments and their curriculum;
• Support in the development of qualification units for technical personnel and implementation of employees qualifications / trainings in the field of automation, electrical engineering, sensors, etc.;
• Evaluate apprentices and perform the appraisal process in terms of the achievement of the required competencies in deviation needs and determine their potential, control results and create support measures;
• Propose disciplinary measures if necessary, recommendations for transferring;
• Participate in the creation of education sections and their contents for defined occupational groups and define the training content, learning and teaching methods and resources for the apprenticeship sections;
• Supervise, advise and support the education Commissioner, plan the operational use of apprentices;
• Contact with teachers of vocational schools and parents / guardian, organize and perform the checks and participate in audit committees;
• Cooperation with departments in determining the need for apprenticeships, recruiting and supporting the selection of apprentices;
• Perform minor maintenance of tools and machinery in apprenticeship and conduct inspections;
• Inspection of internal and external orders and acceptance or deny the orders;
• Participate in the creation of education marketing concepts in coordination with other trainers, organize and implement specific marketing measures;
• Participate in high-level recruitment actions / special promotions, organization and implementation of specifically defined recruitment measures;
• Participate in the development of the international training programs.
• Initial and continuous training in our apprenticeship workshop from Timisoara/Germany;
• Career development opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.