Quality and Process Engineer in Automotive Project
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
DQMS is a dedicated quality group with three major responsibility areas:
- Software engineering process establishment and improvement (including ASPICE assessments and tailoring of standard process)
- Quality assurance (process and work product auditing)
- Tools and technologies (maintenance, development, research)
Deep knowledge and experience in software engineering in one or several project roles (for instance, developer - project manager; tester - test manager/analyst). 3+
• Knowledge of Quality processes and systems, particularly SW Standards: ASPICE(ISO15504), CMMI, and experience of working with agile methods, SCRUM is a plus
• Knowledge of audit approach and practical experience in process/project audit conduction
• Knowledge of applications (CASE tools, issue tracking systems, wiki systems, version control systems, office tools), particularly good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Crucible, Crowd, Contour, SVN, GIT or similar tools;
• Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
Practical experience with training of company staff in Quality Management
• Conduct projects audits according Audits schedule
• Report non-compliance with defined Process
• Support implementation of Process improvements in projects, training and consulting
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.