Cost Center Controller
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics;
- ?Several years of experience in the IT industry and/or controlling or reporting area;
- ?Proficient computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel;
- ?Knowledge of data base, business intelligence and/or reporting solutions;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- ?Analytical capabilities, logical thinking and curiosity;
- ?Communication and presentation skills;
- ?High level of customer and service orientation, intercultural competence;
- ?Autonomous and proactive behavior;
- Target and quality oriented.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
- ? Collecting, integrating and evaluating monthly key performance indicators (KPI) of IT delivery (products, services, projects, resources, financial);
- ? Analyzing and communicating performance, trends and deviations to allow steering of IT operations;
- ? Gathering new or changed requirements from management and customers;
- ? Communicating the collected data with stakeholders in all business units of the IT delivery organization;
- ? Designing reports and dashboards, developing prototypes and creating specifications;
- ? Ensuring implementation together with global internal service providers;
- ? Adapting and specifying the corresponding processes and procedures;
- ? Ensuring data quality and data flow in all process steps;
- ? Being responsibile for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from the area of responsibility and also interdepartmental procedures;
- ? Performing any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.