Internship Linux C/C++ Software Engineer
As a Linux C/C++ Software Engineer Intern, you'll learn about real-time communication systems and Cloud architecture. Exciting projects are in store for you as you'll be directly involved in designing and prototyping new functionalities. You'll also be dealing with components tightly connected to the operating system, like our real-time servers for telephony or our HubRing database ❤️ Get ready to experience great things, since all our components are designed for massive scalability and their performance is vital.
When the Cool Hubgets Internship is over, you may be one of the interns invited to join our team. If you are still a student, we'll customize your work schedule based on your timetable and help you with your graduation project. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience and have fun all, so grab it! Plenty of perks await 😊
What You Will Have to Do
- Learn about real-time communication systems, Cloud architecture, scalability
- Design and prototype new functionality
- Add new functionality to existing stack, including Open Source projects such as Nginx, Kamailio, Asterisk
- Debug functionality and performance problems
- Write automated tests
- Contribute to the building process, automation, and publishing tools.
- Computer Science (or related technical field) student or fresh graduate
- Very good understanding of Linux OS
- Very good knowledge about Linux system level programming
- Very good C/C++ programming skills
- Passion for reverse engineering and debugging
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Attachment to Open Source culture and its tools.
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.