Internship Machine Learning Engineer
We need someone with your technical vision to contribute to Hubgets, our bravest project. Hubgets delivers instant team communication and collaboration through real-time voice, video, messaging and knowledge management in the browser. It's an opportunity to take the product, make it smarter, and to enable it to better serve its users. As part of our Backend team, one of your challenges will be designing and implementing unsupervised algorithms to process real-time communication data.
You'd be joining us as part of our Cool Internship initiative. But when it's over, you may be one of the interns invited to remain on the team. Also, if you are still a student, we'll customize your work schedule based on your school activities and help you with your graduation project.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience and have fun. Plenty of perks await 😃
What You Will Have to Do
- Implement ML algorithms that deal with real-time communication streams (voice/video calls, instant messages, media, presence, activity etc.)
- Provide insights that help users maintain a great mood and achieve more in less time
- Coordinate with other teams in regards to the managed components
What You Must Know
- Computer Science (or related technical field) student or fresh graduate
- Very good understanding of Linux OS
- Very good C/C++, Python or Java programming skills
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts and algorithms and when to select an algorithm based on a given problem
- Practical experience with ML frameworks is considered a plus.
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible