Senior Java Developer (Spring Framework & Spring Boot)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Strategic program that aims to deliver a platform that offers all customers the same differentiating experience irrespective of the country they are in or the device they use to connect. Because the platform is scalable, it can be extended to other countries, products and services.
The platform will bring a high level of standardization and centralization to our systems, processes, data and way of working, aligned with other strategic initiatives of the client
• You have 5+ years of experience in development
• Advanced knowledge of Java 8 / Scala, Backend / Middleware development
• Familiar with or eager to learn functional programming concepts and way of working
• Familiar with tools such as Confluence, Git, Jenkins & Maven
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
• You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
• You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
• You have strong problem solving and analytical thinking - ability to diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems
• You have a good understanding of Software Architecture.
• You have experience in Continuous Delivery.
• Experience in developing applications using:
o Java SE 8 / Scala or a mixture of the two
o Spring Framework & Spring Boot
o Experience with CI pipelines (Jenkins, AzureDevOps) and best practices
o Owning your own testing process and developing Unit Tests and API Tests (Cucumber) for each feature you implement
• University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent through experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment, using Agile methodologies and related tools (Jira, Confluence)
• Familiar with the DevOps concept
• Strong delivery track record
• Experience in building applications from scratch is a plus
- Banking experience;
- Experience with Kotlin;
- Infra knowledge;
- Security knowledge;
- Frontend exp.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.