Java Backend Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Modernization of an existing enterprise support application.
The solution is an easy to use, convenient and flexible platform that offers a single view of client’s teams support activity through the tool’s intuitive interface.
The main purpose of the solution is to save roughly 80% of Client’s IT time is spent on routine operations and support. The platform is adopted by over 100 new company accounts enrolling weekly and 1.4 million dispatches happening each year using the platform’s rich administrative features the Clients can structure the processes according the their organization needs.
The clients have real-time access ti support anytime via Available 24x7 via online portal or APIs with 11 languages offered.
Mandatory Skills:Java, Spring Framework, Microservices
• Writing of high-performant, low latency code
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code per project's best practices
• Maintain code quality, organization and automation of testing and deployments
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and performance issues and provide solutions to these problems
• Efficiently collaborate with Technical Lead/Architects/BAs/FAs to understand business use cases/functional requirements/solution design
• Translate architecture solution design into LLD (Low Level Design) diagrams and pseudocode documentation
• Be open and willing to learn new technologies (if project's Technology Stack evolves)
• Attend all daily/weekly calls scheduled within the project
• Always maintain a good professional relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.