Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Overview - What is eFAC?
The Escalation Framework for Alerts and cases (eFAC) consists of 5 micro service modules, which can receive and process Alerts and escalate Alerts to a Case Management System.
The overall features of the eFAC Framework are:
• Manual Alert entry
Capture manual alerts entered by a user. The eFAC Solution provides for distinct alert types, a dedicated form to enter and submit the alert. The Framework will validate the alert and the user receives an error message, if the validation of the inserted data fails.
• Manual Alert forwarding of Upstream Alerts
Capture of alerts and cases from upstream systems. The Alert will be saved in the Open Alert queue, so that the user can manually enrich the alert data. The eFAC Solution provides for distinct alert types, a dedicated form to enrich and submit the alert. The Framework will validate the alert and the user receives an error message, if the validation of the inserted data fails. A user can only submit Alerts after successful validation. Submitted Alerts are automatically sent to the eFAC Dispatcher
• Automatic Alert forwarding of upstream Alerts
Capture of alerts and cases from upstream systems and secure forwarding to the appropriate case management system. The Framework will validate the alert and response with a technical error in case of invalid data. If no data issues are fond in the alert will be automatically dispatched to the targeted case management system.
The underlying eFAC principles are:
• A generic solution to escalate alerts and cases to the appropriate Case Management System
• Using a pure Microservice architecture with the demand of no Alert is getting lost:
• Provide a robust Alert-SDP definition for Germany, which takes the the goAML standard into account.
• Experience with container technologies , Kubernetes, Docker, Red Hat Openshift.
• Experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of Continuous Integration and Delivery
• Experience with Teamcity, Git, BitBucket, Jira, Maven, Sonarqube
• Experiences in Microservices, Apache Camel and Java.
• Enthusiasm for new technologies
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Independent, autonomous and precise working method
• Support in status recording of the tools used for continuous build, integration, test and release in the area of Java / teamcity
• Consulting and support for further development towards DevOps
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.