Senior DevOps Engineer
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• minimum 5 years in CI/CD pipeline automation;
• minimum 5 years in IT projects;
• Jenkins – Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines;
• Experience with Maven and supporting Java applications
• Artifactory – Artifacts repository;
• Containerization technologies such as Docker and OpenShift/Kubernetes;
• Git and GitHub – Source code management (Version Control System);
• Ansible – Configuration Management and Deployment.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible with:
• understands the Software Development Lifecycle;
• must have the understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines);
• will be responsible for implementing DevOps and achieving automation & orchestration of tools, will help to migrate team to best practices CD/CI with full automation where applicable;
• perform the management steps of the software delivery process, ensuring that all requirements (including approvals) are met at each stage of the process;
• will work for each new DevOps project with stakeholders and clients to identify and clarify technical requirements from the Infrastructure/development/ testing point of view from the beginning until it is transferred to Operational (Ops); will collaborate with developers, testers and infrastructure engineers;
• will create the scripts for automatic deployment of the infrastructure and developments in a cloud environment , according to the requirements of the project and the agreed deployment tool;
• providing presentations to the teams that will operate in OPS.
Benefits: medical subscription; meal vouchers; career development opportunities.