Contract Senior Analyst with French (Contracting team)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Senior Analyst with French (Contracting team) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
You are fluent in French & English;
• You are proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You have a Law bachelor’s degree;
• You have experience in Legal field, with accent on civil and commercial law;
• You have negotiation skills;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You have work ethics;
• You are a fast learner.
• Provide legal support on various types of contracts before Accenture commits to enter into business with different clients;
• Participate in meetings to negotiate the terms and conditions of a contract;
• Review and draft contracts from confidentiality agreements to consulting services agreements and letters of intent;
• Perform administrative tasks and other documentation management activities;
• Assist in the application of tools and processes for other colleagues;
• Research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations and identify risks in the business offer;
• Manage to resolve day to day contract issues;
• Offer support to business to understand the legal implications and elements involved.
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 1 day/week after 6 months on the role;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.