Contract Senior Analyst with French (Contracting team)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Senior Analyst with French (Contracting team) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
You are fluent in French & English;
• You are proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You have a Law bachelor’s degree;
• You have experience in Legal field, with accent on civil and commercial law;
• You have negotiation skills;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You have work ethics;
• You are a fast learner.
• Provide legal support on various types of contracts before Accenture commits to enter into business with different clients;
• Participate in meetings to negotiate the terms and conditions of a contract;
• Review and draft contracts from confidentiality agreements to consulting services agreements and letters of intent;
• Perform administrative tasks and other documentation management activities;
• Assist in the application of tools and processes for other colleagues;
• Research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations and identify risks in the business offer;
• Manage to resolve day to day contract issues;
• Offer support to business to understand the legal implications and elements involved.
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 1 day/week after 6 months on the role;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.