Java Developer Internship
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- As a Java Programmer trainee, you will learn how to implement features and fix bugs in existing codebase, maintain existing engines and tools, analyze performance of your code and optimize it, collaborate as a team player with developers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Support Engineers, Solution Architects;
- The ideal candidate is a fast learner who thinks creatively, is highly collaborative, has a passion for software development with cutting edge features that are continuously improved and have a real impact.
- Student (3rd-4th year) or fresh graduate (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Telecommunications);
- Passioned about Java programming, Object Oriented Programming, Multithreading knowledge proved and applied in personal projects;
- Basic understanding of Spring, SpringBoot, messaging technologies, Relational&Non-relational databases;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings & French knowledge would be a plus.
- Enthusiasm and motivation to join a dynamic team;
- Motivation to grow and learn as programmer;
- Team spirit;
- Solution-oriented approach.
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere.