Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks
- Experience working as a Product Owner
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server.
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Certified Product Owner Credential
- Experience with understating of SOA principles and best practices:
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
- Experience working with xPath, XSLT and other CML APIs
- Experience with Software Testing Automation
- Experience of developing applications with .NET and SOA
- Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
The Lease Transformation program is a major IT initiative of our client to redesign originations an servicing processes while rationalizing its supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform. The transformation will have global impact to our client's operations (Americas, Emea, Apj) and is expected to take approximately 5 years.
- Works with IT counterparts and business partenrs to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrates new functionality to showcase achievements
- As a Product Owner create and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 Sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Is eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs
- Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, features and User Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties
- Product Ownership : understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each Release
- Partner with Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases; facilitates Releases'' target scope and prioritization discussion with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints
- Communicate with precision : Crafts high-quality and details diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums
- Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre)
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.