Layout Design Engineer - PL E
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• Knowledge about at least one of the layout expert ECAD tools (e.g. Zuken, MentorBoard, Pads, Eagle etc.).
• Knowledge about general guidelines and basic principles of layout design.
• Knowledge about electric/electronic design (schematics).
• Knowledge of EMI / EMC basic principles.
• University degree in Electronics or related fields: Telecommunication, Electrotechnics
• Good knowledge of English.
• Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous.
Our new colleague will be responsible for the layout design of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) for engine control units, selective catalytic reduction control units, components for electric vehicles as: on board battery chargers ,high voltage distribution boxes, battery management units. Job responsibilities:
• Layout design based on input from hardware and mechanical design.
• Creation and maintenance of manufacturing data, drawings and documentation.
• Creation and modification of schematics based on electrical design input.
• Involvement in product optimization and innovation activities.
• Play an active role in the global project team.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.