Senior IT recruiter (New IT Center)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior IT recruiter (New IT Center) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a new IT software development center recently launched in Bucharest, part of a major American financial company.
▪ At least 3 years of proven experience in full-cycle IT technical recruiting is mandatory
▪ Experience in the continual development of pipelines and advanced sourcing techniques to
find high-quality technical candidates.
▪ Very good experience in behavioral interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology
▪ Proficient in using different software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential
▪ High level of resilience and ability to accepting the setbacks while refocusing on tasks at hand
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Romanian).
▪ Strong project, marketing and time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage
multiple projects to closure.
▪ Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
▪ Partner with customers to identify requirements and understand ideal candidate profiles prior
starting the recruitment process.
▪ Develop and implement strategic initiatives for attracting and recruiting top technical talent,
finding the best ways to build a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates.
▪ Establishing and maintaining real connections with candidates during the entire recruitment
process and beyond
▪ Manage the full recruitment cycle for assigned positions, from job posting through offer.
▪ Coordinate the interviewing process, using various interviewing best practices: structured
interviews, behavioral questions etc.
▪ Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly
▪ Know and understand MassMutual's business, product and direction, and be able to
communicate the company’s mission and work confidently to all candidates.
▪ Ensure a meaningful and efficient candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
▪ Identify weaknesses in the recruitment process and provide recommendations for
improvement, when the case.
▪ Develop strong relationships with customers by managing expectations throughout the hiring
process, by providing frequent status updates of recruitment efforts, and by providing relevant
data and information for tracking metrics related to recruitment.
▪ Keep up to date with new technological trends and products in the area of recruitment.
▪ Represent the company in various recruitment events including campus-hiring events, career-fairs, meetups and other network opportunities.