Secure Software Developer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- BSc., MS., or PhD in mathematics, computer science, electronic/ electrical engineering, information technology or relevant discipline.
- Experience in embedded software development, using C and assembly.
- A solid understanding of microcontroller architecture.
- Experience in implementing crypto algorithms such as DES, AES, RSA, ECC, SHA, OSCCA, … is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of hardware and software countermeasures against side channel and fault attacks is a plus
- You are a team player, you have initiative and you get results.
- Specification and implementation of cryptographic algorithms and secure software based on functional requirements.
- Writing specification documents including security protection mechanisms.
- Driving and accompanying certification procedures including generation of related documents.
- Support Firmware and OS teams using the crypto software.
Owing to the success of our business our department is growing. We therefore have a new opportunity for a talented “Secure Software Developer”.
You will be part of highly talented team developing secure high performance software for next generation products in different market segments (payment, identification, mobile, IoT, Automotive, …)