Solutions Architect (new center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? We help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Solutions Architect to join our Investment Delivery Services (IDS) team.
As a Solutions Architect you’ll have an opportunity to partner with other experienced technology resources to transform our business processes using a new DevOps delivery model and a cloud first approach. In this role, as well as all roles, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
Daily and monthly responsibilities –What your days and weeks will include:
• Decisions & Technology Evaluations
• Industry Trends, Research, POC, Tools
• Architecture Snapshots
• Full Architecture
• Application Designs
• Design & Code Reviews
• Non-Functional Requirements
• Test Plan Reviews
Required skills and qualifications – The qualifications that are needed for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field
• 6 or more years of experience with designing and implementing complex solutions
• Mastery level knowledge and experience with C# application development including .Net core, NginX, micro-services, docker, Entity Framework, HTML 5.0, Angular JS, Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), MVC, IIS, SQL Server T-Query, SQL Server XQuery
• Experience deploying and administering applications on Windows and Linux servers
• Experience with DevOps delivery including Jira, GitHub, and Jenkins
• Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer, XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), SQL Server/Oracle query and query writing.
• Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions.
• Experience in AWS cloud application design, development, and deployment including AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors.
• Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members.
• Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices.
Current benefits package:
Medical – Allianz (Health, Life accident)
· Transportation allowance – 118 RON / month
· Meal voucher – 20 RON per day
· Special occasion allowance
· Mobile phone offered
· 25 days of vacation leave
Flexible working arrangement