Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Artist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- You participate in the brand visual identity definition / style guide creation and its application across all our assets.
- You ensure all assets created reach required quality level and are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game.
- You produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan and AppStore metadata (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, videos, style guides etc).
- You successfully propose solutions to given problems and advise/guide Art team members through excellent communication skills and assertiveness.
- You anticipate the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity.
- You work with the Production Artists of the Studio in order to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
- You have at least 5 years of experience using Photoshop (or any equivalent 2D software) and at least 3 years using After Effects (or any equivalent motion graphics software).
- You have 3 years of video editing experience.
- You have knowledge and experience using any 3D software.
- You are at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
- You have a great understanding and use of composition and color theory, and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games.
- You are versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
- You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza