Purchasing Specialist with English (B2-C1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Specialist with English (B2-C1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
1. Demonstrated skills and ability relative to SAP Purchasing functions;
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience with the Purchase-to-Pay process;
3. Effective Root Cause Analysis, Problem Resolution and Follow-through;
4. Strong and Effective Communication Skills;
5. SAP Procurement module knowledge and experience required;
6. MS Office suite experience required; Docuware is a plus;
7. Attention to detail, comfortable with detailed work content;
8. Good customer service skills for dealing with internal clients and external suppliers.
1. Responsible for the initial set-up and maintenance of master data to support purchasing transaction processing. This includes submission of Vendor Master Request Forms, creation and maintenance of Source Lists and Purchasing Information Records.
2. Responsible for the processing of purchase requisitions into Purchase Orders, ensuring all information is in accordance to the contract requirements established by the commodity manager.
3. Responsible for transaction processing to create Purchase Orders, and Purchase Order Changes for external suppliers, and associated PO follow-up.
4. Responsible for discrepancy resolution relating to purchase orders, receipts, and invoices. This includes monitoring and resolving imbalances between goods receipts and invoices.
5. Responsible for Workflow Management in support of the Purchase through Payment process.
6. Responsible to create and maintain relative work instructions, processes and procedures and communicating these appropriately.
7. Responsible for external supplier communications relating to transactions. For example, this may include distributing shipping instructions, obtaining purchase order acknowledgements, and obtaining return material authorization numbers for returns, or supplier classification and payment forms.
8. Responsible for working with internal clients (requisitioners, planners) to assist them on the many facets of the Purchase to Pay process from a transactional perspective.
9. Responsible for the Intrastat report, analyze and update the details.
10. Responsible to train new employees (internal clients) on the P2P process
11. Responsible for resolving the queries for the invoices received in the Docuware queue.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.