Incident Manager with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Incident Manager with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Skills that make your work successful:
• Upper-intermediate Italian (preferably B2-C1)
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Preferred 3 years of customer experience
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
• Strong ability to comprehend written communications
• Strong communicator and a great team player
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Handling an assigned portfolio of clients and acting as point of contact for their requests, to ensure a positive customer experience
• Acknowledge and respond to customers' requests promptly
• Anticipate risk and escalations based on customer context
• Handle high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer
• Understand the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders
• Ensure clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration
• Monitor reactive cases owned by internal support organizations
• Ensure correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health.
• Performing follow-ups to ensure that the incidents are solved in a timely manner
• Preparing relevant materials to provide overview to the clients for the opened incidents (status and next steps)
• Driving customer meetings where you present development of the open incidents.
What’s in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.