DEBTS COLLECTION OFFICER
WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly.
At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
He/she will be in charge of:
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
You have min 3 years experience in a similar position.
You are graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field.
You have demonstrated:
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Analytical and result oriented skills
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures
- Knowledge of office and accounting software
- Patience and resilience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Good English skills
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job