Group Leader Production Quality, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You can be defined as a team-player
- Leadership skills are noticeable in your behavior, with strong organizing, planning, and coordination skills
- You have a structured thinking, always with quality principles in mind
- Your focus is on collaboration, using effective coaching skills
- Colleagues can describe you as an analytical person with strong problem solving skills
- You can effectively cope with change and feel comfortable while handling risk and uncertainty
- Your past experience gave you a strong decision making ability
- Initiative and entrepreneurial mindset are part of who you are
- University degree in Technical Field
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of project management tools, FMEA, Control Plan, SAP
- English - mandatory level C1
- German - would be considered an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You will lead a cross functional team
- You will be careful at close tracking and improvement Quality KPI's in production
- You will give support in preparing the Business Plan (in terms of the technological process, material list, cost centers, production time)
- You will represent the main interface to the customer for all products and team related topics and escalations
- You will be in charge of the group performance and competence management, identify strengths and weaknesses, talents and development needs
- You will be responsible of resource management and setting targets, as well as define and meet KPIs on delivery, quality and cost
- Your focus will be on maintaing the production costs according to the business plan
- You will define and monitor performance indicators
- You will evaluate and continuously improve processes related to production activity
- You will ensure the good organization and operation of department
- You will improve the efficiency of the coordinated group
- You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience in Automotive Manufacturing area
- You will also gain an International Leadership Experience