Area Sales Manager - North&West Region
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing relationships with DIY stores and working with distribution channels while taking accountability for reaching targets. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills, proactivity, and hands-on approach with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
The main requirements are listed below:
• 3 to 5 years of sales experience in Building Materials, Constructions, or related fields
• Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
• Technical mindset, able to understand and explain complex products
• Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators
• Excellent customer service
• Familiarity with CRM software and Microsoft Office, specifically Power Point and Excel
• Understanding of DIY store operations and distribution networks
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Willing to travel for business purpose when it is needed
• A Civil Engineering degree or similar it is much appreciated
• Clean driving licence
Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
Support DIY Store Managers with day-to-day store operation, claims and technical aspects
Periodically visit and evaluate DIY stores stocks, merchandise positioning and shelf presentation as well as individual store performance against budget
Support distribution customers if the regional business requires it
Weekly report on regional sales results
Participate in the development and review of the annual budget for the area of responsibility
Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction