Accounts Payable Officer with Bulgarian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Officer with Bulgarian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
• Advanced level of English and Bulgarian;
• At least 1 year of experience in accounting;
• University graduate in Finance;
• Open to Shifts 2-10 pm;
• Good Domain knowledge in Accounts Payable;
• Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word;
• Good to have: NetSuite exposure & SOP preparation;
• Good communication skills;
• Excellent Attitude;
• People friendly;
• Hard Working/Willingness to stretch;
• Open to travel, starting 2021 onwards.
• Manual invoice processing;
• Vendor Master maintenance;
• Payment Processing;
• Vendor Reconciliations;
• Processing/releasing hold invoices;
• Helpdesk queries – Email/Calls;
• Quality Assurance;
• MI reporting;
• Meeting SLA Targets.
• Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
• Relocation package;
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.