Customer Support Representative with Turkish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Customer Support Representative with Turkish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity. Additionally, as of 2020, a new Category Experts Hub is developing in Timisoara.Qualifications
- C1 or native language level (verbal & written) for Turkish;
- B1 / B2 or higher English language level (verbal & written);
- Basic Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- High sense of responsibility, patience, urgency and customer support;
- Flexible and driven to solve customer's requests;
- Ability to work under pressure and good team engagement;
- Confident and willing to learn;
- Very good communication skills (empathy; active listener, etc.);
- Proactive and responsible in finalizing all assigned tasks;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Previous customer support experience is a plus;
- Experience with social media like e.g. Facebook, Twitter is a plus.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to work from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- Provide information and assistance to customers from various backgrounds via inbound/ outbound calls/ emails/chat/ social media (for e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat, etc.);
- Answer, escalate and follow up all requests in order to ensure proper response and quality of service;
- Register all details related to customer interactions in the data base and update the knowledgebase;
- Be the image of the company and follow the company's Internal Regulations, policies as well as the service's work instructions and processes;
- Fulfill additional assignments (for e.g. support for other colleagues/ countries / locations/ new services/ satisfaction surveys);
- Meet the service key performance indicators;
- Get involved in the continuous development and improvement of processes and service.