Accounting Center of Excellence Intern
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity. Additionally, as of 2020, a new Category Experts Hub is developing in Timisoara.Qualifications
- Ongoing University;
- Language: English;
- MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook);
- Technical affinities (SAP);
- High level of customer and service orientation;
- Excellent communication skills in an Intercultural enviroment;
- Logical thinking, curiosity and analysis abilities;
- Positive attitude;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior (important);
- Detail oriented and always looking for improvements;
- Team player;
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Understanding and complying with the work procedures.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to work from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- Main responsibility is to support the Group Lead and Team Leads with a variety of department topics. Meaning, preparing presentations, collecting information, scheduling meetings autonomously on request;
- Additional ad hoc tasks in all accounting areas can be requested (support in rollout projects, cleanup activities, training preparations etc.), which is a great way to see the different accounting areas and work with the global process owners and the project team;
- Proactivity in finding topics, and bringing ideas into the department;
- Responsible for maintaining high data quality standards by following to the rules and regulations documented in the procedures;
- Proactivity in contributing with ideas for process improvements ;
- Data extraction for ongoing B2R study for mass postings;
- Testing of developed transaction for B2R study for mass postings.