Security Analyst IAM with French
Security Analyst IAM
Your mission: Within the Société Générale group, you will join the DCS team (Data & CyberSecurity). The team is in charge of managing access request to sensitive applications, management of security incidents, review & analysis of security controls issues in order to identify the anomalies from the system.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Participate to the configuration of the provisioning tool (POPS) used for business applications POPS is configured so that people can only request application accesses in relation with their work. But new needs appear regularly, and request are sent by end-users to update the list of applications they can request for.
You will have to manage a part of these requests by:
- Ensure the first level assessment of requests received from internal employees
- Referring to application description at your disposal
- Challenging the request made if necessary
- Requesting adequate validations if necessary
- Updating the configuration in POPS tool
Organize and run the regular reviews of Dictionary of Profiles.
- You will participate to the generation of dedicated reporting.
- You will first be assisted in your duties by Bucharest, Bangalore and Paris team and will then handle the tasks on an autonomous manner.
- Experience in technical support and/or IAM (Identity and Access Management);
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English is a must;
- Good knowledge of Information Security topics;
- Good command of Microsoft Office. Visual Basic/Excel Macro knowledge are appreciated for tasks automations purpose;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- Understanding of external cyber threats;
- Ability to perform incident review and assessment (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies and threat activity.
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT applications…);
- Analytical skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies and quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills;
- Proactive and reactive behaviour in order to work closely with different process owners.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.