Inside Sales Representative II with English and Czech/Slovenian/Hungarian
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- University degree;
- Strong years’ experience in sales or a customer support-oriented role that combines internal and external stakeholder exposure, communication experience and responsibilities;
- Business proficient in written and spoken - English must + one of the following languages will be a strong plus Czech /Slovak / Hungarian;
- Knowledge of key sales concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A culture that develops inclusion, diversity and innovation;
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
- Dynamic and international work environment;
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solutions team in Bucharest. The role of Inside Sales Representative is to manage sales opportunities within a specific territory by generating, following and closing opportunities. The role will require marketing campaign & lead management, pipeline management, forecasting and closing opportunities to get results.
Inside Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Follow opportunities from needs identification phase to closing stage;
- Builds long term, meaningful customer relationships on the phone;
- Identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing or Sales Development);
- Account management activities; upsell & cross sell business planning and execution/develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Build deep relationships within territory channel community and become a trusted advisor for Honeywell’s products and services;
- Act on the customer’s behalf as an advocate to assure customer has best possible experience when interacting with Honeywell;
- Actively pursues new opportunities to drive and enable business growth while addressing new or existing customer needs;
- Collaborate effectively with others to ensure the customer needs are fully met.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.