Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Join our Forensic team if:
• You are smart, young (3rd year/fresh graduate or master student/graduate in economics, science or technical field) and eager to learn and develop
• You have very good analytical skills
• You are eager to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity
• You are a good communicator in both English and French
• Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize
• You have entrepreneurial spirit (as in - working alone comes easy), but you are also a very good team player
Working in the Deloitte Forensic team is both challenging and exciting. You will:
• Participate in client serving teams. You will do your best to help our clients address their challenges and to reach project objectives,
• Discuss with many parties including employees of our client and third parties, form the data basis and gather meaningful information to reach project objectives.
• Understand the policies and procedures of our client, highlight the risks it may involve and prepare improvement suggestions and recommendations for our clients accordingly,
• Participate in engagements focused on Fraud, Anti-bribery and corruption, investigations, or advisory services related to AML/CTF, FATCA
• Review policies, procedures and various processes with the aim to make recommendations
• Benchmark various client frameworks against Financial Crime practices, procedures and solutions
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Very insightful onboarding process
• Exposure to diverse industries and businesses
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues
We give you the means and the know-how, while you have the inspiration and enthusiasm. You're in charge of your career. Start here and explore how far you can go. Get inspired at Deloitte!