This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Forensic Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, in 2020 Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals.
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Join our Forensic team if:
• You are smart, young (3rd year/fresh graduate or master student/graduate in economics, science or technical field) and eager to learn and develop
• You have very good analytical skills
• You are eager to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity
• You are a good communicator in both English and French
• Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize
• You have entrepreneurial spirit (as in - working alone comes easy), but you are also a very good team player
Working in the Deloitte Forensic team is both challenging and exciting. You will:
• Participate in client serving teams. You will do your best to help our clients address their challenges and to reach project objectives,
• Discuss with many parties including employees of our client and third parties, form the data basis and gather meaningful information to reach project objectives.
• Understand the policies and procedures of our client, highlight the risks it may involve and prepare improvement suggestions and recommendations for our clients accordingly,
• Participate in engagements focused on Fraud, Anti-bribery and corruption, investigations, or advisory services related to AML/CTF, FATCA
• Review policies, procedures and various processes with the aim to make recommendations
• Benchmark various client frameworks against Financial Crime practices, procedures and solutions
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Very insightful onboarding process
• Exposure to diverse industries and businesses
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues
We give you the means and the know-how, while you have the inspiration and enthusiasm. You're in charge of your career. Start here and explore how far you can go. Get inspired at Deloitte!