Senior Financial Analyst
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• University degree in Economics or Economical Engineering;
• At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
• Advanced English knowledge, German knowledge is a plus;
As Senior Financial Analyst for Vitesco Technologies Timisoara, you will be responsible for elaborating complex professional financial and economic analyses, and for consulting with specific departments in order to support operational and strategic decision-making, in line with Vitesco Technologies Group Rules and Guidelines.
Your activities will include:
• Support in the Segment Planning Process worldwide (Budget & Strategic Planning);
• Involvement in & preparation of the budget review;
• Monthly analysis and evaluation of financial data worldwide (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow);
• Support for monthly reporting to the management;
• Regular monthly discussions with Vitesco Technologies locations worldwide;
• Support in ad-hoc reports for Management;
• Support for implementing the Vitesco Technologies action plan;
• Controlling support during the acquisition phase & quotation calculation;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.