Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Auditor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
• Economic University degree (preferably but not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Audit);
• Solid accounting knowledge (previous experience in accounting is helpful);
• A minimum of 2 years previous experience in the financial field (financial audit, statutory accounting, reporting, controlling, finance management);
• Any client facing experience is useful;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• Good communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
• Availability for travelling during the business season (January – June).
Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE
• Perform audit missions in companies from various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG;
• Directly interact with our clients in order to get various information from their financial statements;
• Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information;
• Document reviews and prepare worksheets;
• Generate conclusions and contribute audit reports;
• Support senior staff in leading and mentoring interns & new joiners.
Are you ready for the journey of your career in professional services? BDO is offering first class tickets for the next flight!
Join our Audit Division and start building the skills of the 2020s decade - complex problem-solving, critical thinking, people skills & interdisciplinary knowledge.
At BDO you will find a highly collaborative team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a successful finance professional.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences;
- Perform financial analysis for clients from various fields of activity;
- Be part of a team that will help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct, modify, delete the data provided.