Procurement Data Management Specialist
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent business experience;
- Nice to have technical background;
- Previous experience in a customer facing role or help desk environment (min. 12 months);
- Experience in a multinational working environment;
Knowledge & Skills
- Problem solver, team players, analytical, numerate;
- Very good time management and prioritization skills;
- High attention to details;
- Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and customer orientation;
- Uses initiative and is pro-active;
- Fluent in English;
- Medium to advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel and / or Access);
- Ideally, SAP system knowledge.
The primary purpose of the Procurement Data Management Specialist role is to manage and provide support on the SAP environment to the Procurement teams, in the areas of:
• Creation and maintenance of catalogs and contracts for indirect and raw materials;
• Managing supplier creation requests and performing supplier risk assessment based on group policy;
• Enablement and assignment of roles for system users;
• Maintaining and updating the global organizational structure & global approval flows;
• Technical support of system users (both internal and external);
• Sanity checks and testing;
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Actively support and proactively guide global Procurement teams in creating and maintaining catalogs/contracts for indirect purchases (Goodyear or supplier owned):
• Set-up, maintain and update catalogs using the established process
• Perform testing of technical release changes as required for releases, regression testing or as needed
• Publish relevant reports & analysis to guide Procurement teams to optimize catalog/contract content;
Review and approve supplier creation requests, while ensuring that supplier risk assessment is done, according to group policy, for those in scope;
Globally enable and assign roles for users in SAP environment. Maintain and update the global organizational structure & global approval flows in SAP environment;
Actively support and proactively guide global Procurement teams in creating and maintaining catalogs/contracts for direct (raw materials) purchases via the established CPU (Central Price Update) process;
Resolve Tickets raised by internal users in relation to issues with the SAP environment as per the agreed process (First Line of escalation); Escalate to 2nd line of support where necessary;
Perform transaction monitoring & trouble-shooting of faulty internal purchasing requests and/or purchase orders for the global organization;
Provide technical support to external users (suppliers) throughout the onboarding and usage cycle of the supplier portal;
Ensure monthly closing of purchase requests older than 13 months, in line with the existing Procurement Policy.