Junior Audit Assistant with German
KPMG TransFormation. Yesterday a student, today a professional. You are looking to make the best career decision that you can. And this is an important moment in your professional life. Our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Show us you have what it takes to join our Audit Delivery Academy. Your story Let’s imagine this! You are a TOP university student (in 2nd or 3rd year) and you are looking for a great start for your career. If these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a young professional looking for a great start to your career? We are open for talent, open for you!
- Good knowledge of German language
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Enthusiastic personality and willing to learn new things
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player who likes to work in a multinational team and takes ownership and responsibility for her/his work
- A “change the world” attitude
- The ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
- A business oriented profile
- Desire to develop a career in Audit