PLC SCADA commissioning engineer - full relocation to Oberkochen, Germany
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs PLC SCADA commissioning engineer - full relocation to Oberkochen, Germany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Design, implementation and commissioning of SCADA systems
S7 Siemens 1500 Simatic, TIA Portal.
• Knowledge of safety programming (machine safety) is required
• A minimum of 3 years' experience at integrating solutions using earlier mentioned systems made by third parties is required
• Basic knowledge of Siemens Simatic HMI systems is preferred
• Pro-active, decisive, takes ownership
• Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude
• Real team player with quality orientation
About the Project - Building metrology equipment for precision measurements for optical systems. The project scope is commissioning the PLC automation software that will control the mechatronics of the metrology equipment.
Our team - The team will be part of a larger team that is working for our client that is a leader in Integrated Circuits Lithography domain
Technologies used: PLC Siemens S7 1500, Simatic
Job Mission - The project consists of the development of PLC software and documentation for a Siemens S7 PLC that controls the OSC system and interfaces with a Siemens S7 PLC running a test sequence for the Metrology tool at Zeiss.
Job Description - The PLC commissioning support engineer is responsible for setting up, checking the safety and good operation of the PLC system.
The candidate needs to be familiar with the S7 platform and able to implement what the architect has designed.
Work is based in Oberkochen, Germany
Responsible for setting up, checking the safety and good operation of the PLC system. In addition, there will be bug fixing on PLC code and PLC code development for system hardware updates.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.