Linux Python Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Linux administration knowledge (Linux is mandatory, Solaris is a plus)
• Proven experience of shell scripting (sh, bash, ksh)
• Proved experience of Python scripting
Proposed project is in the high technology domain of Integrated Circuits Lithography.
Project scope is the development and maintenance of various Unix infrastructure tooling (Linux and Solaris) supporting the application software infrastructure.
Local team size is over 30 engineers. Work is executed in Bucharest office.
Testing of Unix (Solaris and Linux) software tooling infrastructure for integrated circuits lithography machines.
Occasional travel to The Netherlands required optionally
• Linux shell and Python scripting
• Participation in the design and development of the different software tools
• Development and maintenance of software tools
• Development of unit-tests, participation in the code review process
• Documentation of designed scripts
• Test cases creation and execution for validating the developed tools
• Close interaction with all team members and customer representatives
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.