Business Intelligence Consultant - contractor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Business Intelligence Consultant - contractor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Experience with SQL and database modelling
• Experience with reports design and implementation
• Experience with data warehouse design would be an advantage
• Experience with any business intelligence platform would be an advantage
• University degree/diploma (or equivalent).
• Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required. (English is the working language).
• Openness to work with people from different cultures (we work with technical people and business stakeholders across the world)
• Results-oriented and innovation-oriented personality.
• Analytic, well organized and responsible
• Ambitious, dynamic, enthusiastic and positive attitude
Business Intelligence Consultant - Global Sales Operations
Sales Tools and Reporting - Bucharest
The Global Sales Operations department is in charge of supporting the sales organization worldwide in terms of processes, business analysis, reporting and technical solutions.
The Sales Tools and Reporting team is building and maintaining the reporting infrastructure for global sales and finance organisations as well as designing, implementing and maintaining a number of internal web-based applications which support the day to day business processes.
As part of the Global Sales Operations department the person will focus his/her work on developing tools and business intelligence reports to support different lines of business within Oracle.
This is a great opportunity to interact with a wide area of people, nationalities and cultures and to gain technical exposure to the latest Oracle products.
• Understand the sales business model and be able to turn requests from internal customers into reports / solutions that meet their needs.
• Participate in the design and architecture of the data model
• Liaise with other members of the team to coordinate the development of new projects.
• Investigate new approaches to provide technical solutions to the problems faced by the business.
• Draft and maintain technical documentation, contribute to the creation of manuals and documentation for the users.
• Provide technical support to internal customers (sales directors and managers, business analysts, sales reps) on existing and new tools/systems. Resolve bugs and issues.
• Keep pace with the development of Oracle Products. Assess their relevance to group operations. Propose upgrades. Investigate alternative tools and solutions.