HR Generalist with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Generalist with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
- Bachelor degree is considered an advantage;
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 2-3 years
- Very good knowledge of German and English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Customer service skills;
- Communication & interpersonal skills;
- Team player.
- Offer support services in HR Administration field;
- Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via E-Mail;
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request;
- Update HR data base with personal and business-related changes;
- Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
- Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
- Improve procedures and innovate, identify possible errors and propose solution.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisers;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.