This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Puratos active
View all jobs Marketing Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
• Post graduate Marketing experience in commercial/sales environment
• Ability to develop relevant and effective in-store & online communication and promotions and manage third party suppliers
• Adaptable to dynamic environment
• Project management: planning, organization, timing, budget.
• Creative thinking & Strong analytic skills
• Fast learner
• Good communication & presentation skills
• Ability to make things happen (pro-active, hands on’ spirit, dynamic, flexible, pragmatic)
• Customer oriented - ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
• Digital marketing knowhow is a plus (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Suite)
• Assist Marketing Manager in developing and executing marketing & communication plan, in order to meet company’s objectives and strategies for product categories and channels.
• Differentiate marketing activities according to customers’ / consumers' needs & requirements, based on data-analysis, reports and market research data.
• Propose and coordinate implementation of digital communication strategy (direct mailing, website, social media accounts) in order to reach its objectives of growth and profitability
• Work with external agencies to ensure online & offline marketing activities/ campaigns are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timescales.
• Contribute to a sustainable and healthy customer / category growth through campaigns evaluation, including campaign mechanism conclusion and recommendation based on ROI and volume uplift point of view, and provide feedback on implementation guidelines and next steps to be followed in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing.
• Propose, agree and roll-out acceleration plans with Business Development Team to deliver the targeted budget.