Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• Ability to work with deadlines
• Good communication across all levels of business
• Team player; organization; confidentiality
• Analytical mind; strong systems skills
• Integrity & trust; organizational agility
• Patience; problem solving; time management
• Highly detail oriented
• Advanced English communication skills
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory;
• Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications;
For our client, a dynamic consultancy group of companies we are looking for 2-4 roles of Accountant with different degrees of seniority (1-7 years): Accountant, Senior Accountant, Team Leader, Manager.
You can develop your carrier and accept a role in Bucharest and we can offer you a relocation package and an attractive salary and performance bonuses.
Relocation package included
He/she will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, material and fixed assets inputs and outputs, depreciation, bank and cash transactions, accruals and deferred incomes entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
Analyze the transactions recorded by Junior accountants to ensure they are registered appropriately under all aspects on a monthly basis;
Prepare monthly account reconciliations;
Prepare financial statements;
Facilitate and complete monthly closing according to monthly close schedule/process;
Prepare the monthly tax returns and corporate reporting requirements;
Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements;
Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential;
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
Assist with financial audits performed by tax authorities and maintain contacts with the respective public institutions involved (mainly Fiscal Administration);
Assist with periodical external group reporting, analyzing and correcting discrepancies;
Other projects as assigned from time to time by managers.