RPG DEVELOPER EXPERT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FIRST BANK active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPG DEVELOPER EXPERT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
This position is for an Information Technology professional that has a desire to learn and grow in a fast paced no nonsense organization. An understanding of the organizations business goals is essential as well as the ability to adapt and contribute to these goals. The ability to analyse business processes, make improvements to the supporting systems, and be able to communicate this to both technical and non-technical audiences are key skills for a successful candidate.
- A successful candidate will be able to support AS400 software applications developed in past years with noticeable changes in programming technology.
- AS400 analysis skills are required as well as the motivation to solve real business needs with older technology.
- Although the AS400 is the primary development platform, a minimum proficiency is required for all general business tools like Microsoft Office.
- The ability to produce a meaningful and accurate flowchart is required for both business processes and programming flow.
- This position requires not only experience but also a working familiarity with the IBM AS400.
- Must be able to gather and document requirements, and make proposals for enhancements.
- Must be able to work with subject matter experts to acquire knowledge and understanding of existing systems and processes and be able to utilize newfound knowledge to provide technical solutions to business needs.
- Must be able to design programming modifications to include considerations for database, scenes, and reports. Candidate should be able to acquire new programming skills when needed without affecting project deadlines.
- A real understanding of quality assurance and the ability to create and execute formal test plans is required.
- In addition, the person must be able to work with other departments, remote users, and vendors to execute a planned implementation.
- 5+ years programming / advanced RPG IV/III, ILERPG, FREERPG, CL/400, SQL/400 (iSeries) COBOL/400;
- iSeries-Query/400, SDA, SEU, RLU, DFU, ACMS; OMS;
- Create APIs to enquire DB2 RDBMS
- Very good knowledge of:
- OMS (Software Change Management solution - (AS/400)
- ALDON Change management system (iSeries)
- Familiar with Banking Systems – especially EQUATION as CBS is a plus – as well as DB2 technology;