Warranty Claims Assessor with Italian
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluency in Italian and English;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Listening skills;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
- Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically by dealers to the client via the client's web-based dealer warranty application.
- Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system.
- Execute additional warranty-related duties, either ongoing tasks, or one-time project assignments, as assigned.
- Perform all work according to set policies and procedures, meeting specified performance criteria for accuracy and productivity.
- Ensure daily personal qualitative and quantitative targets are achieved for all assigned duties.
- Support teammates in achieving individual requirements and team goals.
- Communicate with the Team Leads on a regular basis, as required.
- Complete required, ongoing training and successfully demonstrate the knowledge and ability to progress through levels of claims of increasing complexity and size.
- Interact with client and dealers personnel, as needed.
- Conduct all duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
- Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
- Extensive training through a variety of methods-online, classroom, etc.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress - Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies-our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life