Logistics Group Leader, LOG/LOW CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Logistics Group Leader, LOG/LOW CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.�
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj. In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates. As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable?� Make it happen.Qualifications
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on continuous improvement and operational excellence
- You are quick and accurate in decision making
- Your focus is on keeping the standard, achieving the targets
- You bring positive attitude and speed
- You have passion for logistics in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics-Management or Technical University
Experience and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of logistics principles and leading large teams
- 10 years working experience in industrial environment, logistics and/or production
- Excellent communication skills in setting up interfaces with other functions inside own department, or plant
- Excellent skills in problem solving & continuous improvement process
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop people
- General knowledge of production and quality control principles
- Experience in project management and working with I4.0 tools represents a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other ERP
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Physical Logistics Department, which is responsible for all raw material, packaging and finished goods material flows inside the plant
- You are part of Cluj Plant Extended Management team
- You develop the LOW team, processes & tools, in accordance with plant development
- You are in charge of all Cluj Plant warehousing operations and plant internal logistics
- You ensure effective materials flows, at the lowest logistic cost and required quality
- You implement all LOM/LOG management decisions, all new tools & processes developed internally or derived from our AE division head quarters
- You give support to other LOG functions, Production and the External Service Provider
- You organize and lead the activities in 2 warehoused, totalizing 35.000 m2
- You will participate in LOW, LOM & LOG relevant meetings for Daily Leadership Routine, KPI tracking, continuous improvement & project management