People Analytics Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TENNECO active
View all jobs People Analytics Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
This is a great opportunity to join us a People Analytics Specialist, a global role part of the People Analytics team, specialized in the procedures, interfaces, audits and documentation related to reporting and dashboarding tools for HR Executive Level Stakeholders. This is a hands-on role, which requires the ability to perform detailed, analytical and technical tasks simultaneously, while maintaining strict confidentiality of employee information at all times.
- Design, program, document, and maintain reports and dashboards using SAP query tool and Power BI
- Ability to understand and work with large volumes of data from multiple sources
- Maintain and deliver reports within the reporting portfolio
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards
- Provide reporting support on projects and requests
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application and implementation of metrics
- Deliver reporting for annual HR Programs
- Act as an HR data steward, ensuring adherence to governance standards and proactively identify and work to have the issues corrected
- Understand HR systems security policies and practices; ensure data provided in reports adheres to these policies
- Proactively find inefficiencies in processes and suggest process enhancements, document suggestions, and present proposals to team with confidence
- Identify change management issues as they pertain to process improvement and proactively address them
- Provide reporting training for end users and provide stakeholder enablement whenever possible
- Manage small internal projects with supervision; lead meetings, provide regular project updates, take responsibility for deadlines and use influencing skills to move project along
- 2-4 years HR Technology experience, including use of one or more of the following HR systems: SAP, Workday, Kenexa BrassRing, Oracle HR, PeopleSoft, PeopleFluent or SuccessFactors
- SAP HR experience is a plus
- Experience using reporting tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Cognos, BI tools etc.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, including how to use pivot tables, VLOOKUP, CONCATENATE and other functions necessary to conduct non-routine data audits
- Strong HR acumen and technical aptitude, with proven experience in measurement, data analysis and interpretation
- Bachelor Degree ideally in Business, Information Systems, or a related area
- Self-starter with strong customer focus, command skills, comfortable implementing change and dealing with ambiguity.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Experience championing customer service initiatives and consistently seeking proactive ways to support customers; facilitating team discussions and team building activities as needed
- Strong analytical thinking skills in order to produce complete and extensive analyses for new or ambiguous issues and problems
- Strong communication skills via phone, e-mail and in-person; ability to review and approve communication templates and coach other team members on proper methods/channels of communication
- High proficiency in making decisions by consistently proposing quality solutions and answers to issues by gathering extensive data, conducting research and presenting a recommended solution to all parties involved
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing priorities; assist team members in adapting to changing circumstances
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.