Assistant Sales Manager with German
The Berg Computers story began in 1991 when the company opened its doors. Established as a Romanian-German partnership, we are a software services company with a strong background in implementing complex projects for global clients and our Berg Software brand naturally comes to meet our reputation in the software industry.
Our headquarters is located outside the city, which means that we can completely disconnect from the frantic pulse of the city and work in a relaxed and stress-free environment. We love our tranquil coffee breaks, especially when they happen in our green back yard.
We are all different, but we work together wonderfully, because our common goal is to deliver first-rate software solutions. We love what we do and we’re always up for a new challenge. That last bit actually also means that we pretty much never say no to a good opportunity to have fun: think Snack Fridays, birthday cakes, team buildings, summer parties and more.
• Fluency in German - Advanced Level, English is a plus;
• Good communication skills (written and spoken);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web savviness;
• Focus on efficiency, initiative and the desire to level up your skills;
• Team spirit, ambition, optimism and motivation to show off your qualities;
• Appropriate behaviour and smart business attire;
• Experience in client relations;
• Prospecting and generating leads, aiming at constantly attracting new customers;
• Contacting potential clients (by phone, e-mail,social media) using German (and English);
• Contributing to the customers database growth;
• Continuously updating the database;
• Getting involved in marketing activities that promote the company’s image;
• Actively participating in internal and collective meetings;
• Experience: Junior-Middle (0-5 years);
• Education: University student//graduate in a relevant field;